I have provided web development and support services to businesses large and small since 2001. I build affordable websites and I offer a range of marketing services that get real results. I’ve worked across a wide range of verticals on a local, national and international scale. I am also a Chartered Legal Executive with almost 17 years of legal experience. I was admitted as a Fellow in February 2006.
I currently work in-house for 3 days, with client work taking up my remaining 2 days.
I support Kiva, loans that change lives. Click here to visit my lending page.
Jen Wiss-Carline : Curriculum Vitae
April King Legal – in-house – 2016 – Present
Online and offline marketing including web development, SEO, content development and adverts for print media, together with private client legal work.
Angel Digital Marketing – February 2006 – Present
Digital marketing including copywriting, website design, WordPress development, commerce / Woocommerce, SEO, email campaigns, PPC, social media, graphic design, video editing, PHP/MySQL, general management, business and marketing consultancy.
All Answers Limited – February 2006 – November 2013
In-house legal and Senior Manager.
Open University Law School – 2006
Associate Lecturer, tutoring students part time for their LL.B (year 1).
Freeth Cartwright LLP – 2004 – Dec 2005
Commercial Property, Civil Litigation.
Freelance web design and development – 2001 – 2006
Freelance web design and copywriting services on a part time basis.
Young & Pearce Solicitors – 2000 – 2004
Residential conveyancing and some commercial sales and purchases.
Other experience – 1994 – 2000
I worked in various temporary and contract roles for companies including Massers Solicitors, Omega Furse, NT Voice and Data, Elizabeth Michael Recruitment, Nottingham Coronary Office, Thorn Baker Recruitment, and Neway & Eyre.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives – admitted February 2006, specialising in conveyancing and civil litigation.
- Company Law and Practice (OU/Undergraduate) – 2007
- Level 6 additional Single Subject Diploma in Civil Litigation (CILEX) – 2005
- LL.B (Bachelor of Law) with First Class Honours – 2004
- Diploma in English Law – 2003
- MBA Management: Perspectives and Practice (Postgraduate/Merit) – 2010
- MySQL training – 2012
- Zend Web Development – 2010
- User stories for Agile development – 2010
- Computing – An Object Oriented Approach (OU/Undergraduate) – 2002
- Undergraduate courses in mathematics, philosophy and criminology
- Various courses in customer service and telecommunication technology